Gather some friends and paint and sip your way to have a barn quilt sign. Great for virtual sip and paint parties.
-Pick the size you would like
-The back and design are made 1/4" birch plywood.
-No glue or paint included.
How to use DIY kit
1. Sort your pieces into piles by color and then paint.
2. Glue the frame to the backboard.
3. Put the pieces back together, starting at the center. There will be a slight gap at the edges, so there is a little wiggle room to line everything up.
4. Starting at the center, take one piece out at a time and add glue to it and place back in its place.
5. When everything is all glued, lay something on top of it to help it stick.